Skip to main content

My life in ten years.





Hi people, my english teacher asked me to think about what I imagine myself doing 10 years from now.
So, if life in 10 years continues to exist as we know it until now.
I would like to be working with a transversal group of people in the social reality. In what we can think of to improve. 
Perhaps the best place to do something else, it was Santiago of Chile, because that place is central in the decisions about our country but I would like my own work allows me to travel throughout Chile observing the different realities about persons. This would also be used to portray with a camera that realities.

I think that the way in which life is structured today, is deeply unequal from what is most damaged are the same as always: those who did not have access to great wealth. Because of the above, I think that a group of people could do this a little differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3 Hello guys,   my favorite piece of technology is the notebook, because this peace can the people when they want leave a record, either in history, or in the scenes, or in the religious, and, when I got this piece I like this feeling because I can write and paint,and always I will informed. I use the notebook, write, and paint, and I organize the days, for this latter reason I use the notebook very often, I like so much because I really like the stationery, and I like the colorful notebooks, and in around the world the people use this, and all the notebooks is different, my life without this piece is messy, because I am forgetful, I get stressed if I do not order, bye my dear friends I write another day.

Everything will continue to flourish...

Hi, sorry again for the delay. In this post I will tell you about my favorite season of the year. Although I think that all the moments are good in themselves. But there is a time when everything seems to be illuminated. That moment is Spring. In that moment all things flourish. At least in Santiago, you can hang around at night and hang around the streets of the city for a long time without feeling cold in the body. And guess what, a spring night, for me, is a good night for make's interventions in the street: taggin and makes "graffitys". Because the darkness is perfect to hide from the police (boos). Those kinds of people just ruin the party. Well, that is my favorite part of years. Bye.

My future job

Hi, people, this day I will talk to you about what I imagine my future job would be like. In that moment I am studying Social Work. This is known how "beautiful" work but in the realitie, is very problematic, because this work expose you to listen to lot of problems of persons in the same day and this is not well paid for an endless number of causes that are not necessary specify nowHi, people, this day I will talk to you about what I imagine my future job would be like. In that moment I am studying Social Work. This is known how "beautiful" work but in the realitie, is very problematic, because this work expose you to listen to lot of problems of persons in the same day and this is not well paid for an endless number of causes that are not necessary specify now This work happens 50% indoors in an office an other 50% in the street "implementing" the social intervention, for this reason, this job is considered to complement thought and action and not...