Skip to main content

My life in ten years.





Hi people, my english teacher asked me to think about what I imagine myself doing 10 years from now.
So, if life in 10 years continues to exist as we know it until now.
I would like to be working with a transversal group of people in the social reality. In what we can think of to improve. 
Perhaps the best place to do something else, it was Santiago of Chile, because that place is central in the decisions about our country but I would like my own work allows me to travel throughout Chile observing the different realities about persons. This would also be used to portray with a camera that realities.

I think that the way in which life is structured today, is deeply unequal from what is most damaged are the same as always: those who did not have access to great wealth. Because of the above, I think that a group of people could do this a little differently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Guys, I wanna talk about a photograph what I like a lot. This photograph is from a chilean who worked in a prestigious company of photos in the world,  I was talking about Magnum Company, in that company worked persons like Henry Cartier Bresson, Robert Capa and the chilean who was I talking now: Sergio Larraín, this man have a photo that known how  a "magical photo" and he name our photo like " Petites Filles" and that have t he impression that these two teenagers were the same girl, a few years apart, a little older than the one that was ahead. This photo was taked in Valparaíso stairs, specific in the  Bavestrello

Dance, Dance, Dance ... (8).

The best artistic show I have attended corresponds to Alex Andwanter in the famous "Blondie". This Artist is a chilean composer and music. I like it because I feel that it has a social commitment mixed with beautiful letters and instruments. All this things produces me a crazy desire to dance, in almost the entire show I did not stop moving and feeling the lyrics. Dancing makes me let go of everything and not think for a moment. I loves that feeling.