Skip to main content
Hi nice people. Well, in a first place and being sincere, I'dont see TV programs, because I considerer TV a place of lies an misinginformation compaing. 

I must say that based on my own experience, for example in the situation of the machi Celestino Córdova. He is a Mapuche spiritual authority. He was declared guilty in the case of Lucksinger Mckay. I don't wish to join in the discusion about innocent in that case, yet the balistic testing show the innocent of the machi. In that moment he in prision of Temuco five years of the seventeen he would inside in that place. 

The situation here is the spirituality of the machi: he needs to visit her rewe, you asking themselves, what is a rewe? I try to asking that question. The rewe is the place where the machi renew her connection with earth -Lof-, that in a meaning in an ancestral vision transcends our thoughts. 

Now he demanded  a simple thing: he want to visit her rewe for only 48 hours, nothing more. That solititude is back up for the Convenio 169 of the OIT, and the goverment refused the solitude of the machi, example of this in a phrase of Sebastián Piñera:  "un crimen cruel y despiadado” and.
“Lo que corresponde es que las personas que cometen crímenes atroces y crueles, asuman su responsabilidad y cumplan sus penas”. That sounds funny because her pardon a prisioner of the "carcél" named Punta Peuco.
You asking "what is the relation with program show's?", being sincere, that haven´t any relation with "program show's" but yes with the nacional TV and the way how invisibility that situation. 
Sorry, I don´t work in that objetive requested , but I don´t live quiet with that injustice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Guys, I wanna talk about a photograph what I like a lot. This photograph is from a chilean who worked in a prestigious company of photos in the world,  I was talking about Magnum Company, in that company worked persons like Henry Cartier Bresson, Robert Capa and the chilean who was I talking now: Sergio Larraín, this man have a photo that known how  a "magical photo" and he name our photo like " Petites Filles" and that have t he impression that these two teenagers were the same girl, a few years apart, a little older than the one that was ahead. This photo was taked in Valparaíso stairs, specific in the  Bavestrello

My life in ten years.

Hi people, my english teacher asked me to think about what I imagine myself doing 10 years from now. So, if life in 10 years continues to exist as we know it until now. I would like to be working with a transversal group of people in the social reality. In what we can think of to improve.  Perhaps the best place to do something else, it was Santiago of Chile, because that place is central in the decisions about our country but I would like my own work allows me to travel throughout Chile observing the different realities about persons. This would also be used to portray with a camera that realities. I think that the way in which life is structured today, is deeply unequal from what is most damaged are the same as always: those who did not have access to great wealth. Because of the above, I think that a group of people could do this a little differently.

Dance, Dance, Dance ... (8).

The best artistic show I have attended corresponds to Alex Andwanter in the famous "Blondie". This Artist is a chilean composer and music. I like it because I feel that it has a social commitment mixed with beautiful letters and instruments. All this things produces me a crazy desire to dance, in almost the entire show I did not stop moving and feeling the lyrics. Dancing makes me let go of everything and not think for a moment. I loves that feeling.