Skip to main content
Blog 7

Hi Guys,

In this post i talk about my favorite page about social work, I do not know many web pages, but I like this https://www.cgtrabajosocial.es/blogotsfera, because in this page talk about various topics for example feminism or the social transformation, they also give congress data, I like so much read about feminism, because I think it's my fight, in the web page we can find concerning more premises and a column with many options, for example I don´t know magazines and publications, or professional agenda, like to comment a little on this Its mission is to continue being the voice of the concerns of Social Work in Spain. I visit this site frequently because I get informed about controversial topics because I think social work is constantly working with these issues, I like so much this site because explain in detail, and I don´t know I like so much this post about feminism https://unatrabajadorasocial.wordpress.com/2017/11/08/feminismo-en-la-ha/ because many times we talk but we don´t know the origin. bye i write in the other situation 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Guys, I wanna talk about a photograph what I like a lot. This photograph is from a chilean who worked in a prestigious company of photos in the world,  I was talking about Magnum Company, in that company worked persons like Henry Cartier Bresson, Robert Capa and the chilean who was I talking now: Sergio Larraín, this man have a photo that known how  a "magical photo" and he name our photo like " Petites Filles" and that have t he impression that these two teenagers were the same girl, a few years apart, a little older than the one that was ahead. This photo was taked in Valparaíso stairs, specific in the  Bavestrello

Dance, Dance, Dance ... (8).

The best artistic show I have attended corresponds to Alex Andwanter in the famous "Blondie". This Artist is a chilean composer and music. I like it because I feel that it has a social commitment mixed with beautiful letters and instruments. All this things produces me a crazy desire to dance, in almost the entire show I did not stop moving and feeling the lyrics. Dancing makes me let go of everything and not think for a moment. I loves that feeling.

Iceland, a extension of green...

Sorry for being late, but one of the places I would like to travel would be Iceland.  I like this place for reasons a letly nerdy. First in that places is where Bjork.   And that place is where "The Lord of the Ring's" was filmed. I'm a fan of this saga, be it books or movies. That is the reason why I knew that country. In this place I would like to be able to visit the houses of the "Hobbits". I attach a photo below. Beyond this, that place is a longer extension of green. I think life is better in places that have more trees and green than buildings. The danger is that: one volcano erupts at least every four years.  But I do not know how they receive those who are not part of their country and want to live there for their better quality of life. So I will investigate this first.