Skip to main content
Hi, professor

My name is Miguel Martín Díaz Ugarte. I’m 21 years old. I live in San Miguel, Santiago. I haven’t any brothers or sisters, but I have some that friends are better than any brother.

For now I study Social Work in the Universidad de Chile. Well, this is not my first year studying this career - this explains because I’m older than my classmate- because, before I study this program at Universidad Alberto Hurtado, but in that university I had problems after takeover process” which I participated in, that institution took a decision to fail his to all students participate with in the “mobilization” (just like 2100 companions). After that, I could see, spite of everything, that institution it was not for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Guys, I wanna talk about a photograph what I like a lot. This photograph is from a chilean who worked in a prestigious company of photos in the world,  I was talking about Magnum Company, in that company worked persons like Henry Cartier Bresson, Robert Capa and the chilean who was I talking now: Sergio Larraín, this man have a photo that known how  a "magical photo" and he name our photo like " Petites Filles" and that have t he impression that these two teenagers were the same girl, a few years apart, a little older than the one that was ahead. This photo was taked in Valparaíso stairs, specific in the  Bavestrello

Dance, Dance, Dance ... (8).

The best artistic show I have attended corresponds to Alex Andwanter in the famous "Blondie". This Artist is a chilean composer and music. I like it because I feel that it has a social commitment mixed with beautiful letters and instruments. All this things produces me a crazy desire to dance, in almost the entire show I did not stop moving and feeling the lyrics. Dancing makes me let go of everything and not think for a moment. I loves that feeling.

Iceland, a extension of green...

Sorry for being late, but one of the places I would like to travel would be Iceland.  I like this place for reasons a letly nerdy. First in that places is where Bjork.   And that place is where "The Lord of the Ring's" was filmed. I'm a fan of this saga, be it books or movies. That is the reason why I knew that country. In this place I would like to be able to visit the houses of the "Hobbits". I attach a photo below. Beyond this, that place is a longer extension of green. I think life is better in places that have more trees and green than buildings. The danger is that: one volcano erupts at least every four years.  But I do not know how they receive those who are not part of their country and want to live there for their better quality of life. So I will investigate this first.